In the current market scenario, automotive manufacturers and their supply chain partners, are experiencing swings in market demand, that pose a special challenge for sustainable growth. Manufacturers envision a flexible setup that is cost competitive, yet capable of rapid multi model adjustments.
This strategy translates into 4 specific goals that manufacturing engineers, production engineers, shop floor staff and automation engineers can collectively pursue.
- Innovation for flexible manufacturing that can cater to changing model demands from the market & also should be easily adaptable to manufacture new models & variants.
- Innovation for sustainable process improvements based on real-time tracking & tracing to achieve manufacturing transparency & reduce waste in manufacturing.
- Innovation for sustainable Energy Efficiency and recycling, in manufacturing processes.
- Innovation for improving the Safety & Environment standards that motivates a new generation workforce.
Based on the innovation strengths of in-house teams, we receive small to mid-sized projects the Industry. This year the AIA team received nearly 40 cases which were evaluated, All leaders selected for felicitation will also be supported by AIA and its member companies in pursuing further experimentation and innovation.
Participants will return home:
- inspired with new ideas for optimizing their plant operations
- with ideas for potential upgrading of their equipment
- with a valuable network on a managerial level
Special Session - Sustaining Good Performance with Grassroot Innovation( At Seminar Area, Hall No. 3)
- 03:00 pm - 04:00 pm : Theme address and Panel Discussion
- 04:00 pm - 05:15 pm : Case discussions and facilitation
- 05:15 pm - 06:00 pm : Felicitation and award of Innovation Trophy